McGee: 18 different ways...
- McGee genuinely asks Gibbs if he really thinks Ziva is capable of killing the suspect. He gets a Gibbs Stare in response. McGee suggests that she might not kill someone without good reason. Tony rolls his eyes. (3.22)
- Tony wants Ziva to interrogate the captain from the ship, but explicitly says that she can’t use torture. When she interrogates him, she pulls her gun out and slams it down on the table. From the interrogation room, McGee nervously asks Tony if the gun is loaded. Tony replies, “Would Gibbs allow Ziva to carry a loaded weapon in there?” McGee says he wouldn’t. Tony says, “And I’m not Gibbs, right?” Just like they’ve all been telling him. McGee looks worried. In the interrogation room, Ziva backs the captain against the two-way glass and holds her gun to his forehead. Tony and McGee part and step back from the line of fire. She finally gets a confession from him, and then pulls the trigger. The gun’s not loaded. (3.24)
- Ziva takes out her anger with McGee over his book by driving the truck to the crime scene and making McGee sit in the back without a seat belt. At the scene, McGee’s holding an ice pack to his neck. (4.10)
- After Ziva finds the bikini photos Tony took of her in season five’s Judgment Day Part 1 on McGee’s computer, she’s furious with him. She demands that McGee admit to keeping them after she explicitly told him to erase them, “And I will spare you one of your eyes!” McGee finally admits to it (although he says it’s a mistake that his computer made them his screen saver), and Ziva orders menacingly, “Give me your hand.” She doesn’t get a chance to break it before Gibbs comes in and spoils the party. (6.6)
- Ziva offers to kick the ass of any woman who might’ve hurt McGee while he was hostage in the women’s prison. He tells her he’s fine. (6.12)